Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Passion

Last week in my dad's sunday school class there was the cutest little boy I had ever seen. He was so sweet, and he would ask questions about what my dad was teaching and he was just so adorable, he was a little boy that rode the bus. At my church, I'm sad to say, the kids who's parents bring them to church are really snobby. It's always been that way, even when I was younger all my friends were mean to the bus kids. I was never mean to any of them, but I didnt take up for them and that's just as bad. Now I'm sympathetic to kids like that, who just try to come to church, and even at church they are bullied. After my dad finishes teaching we always give the kids a little candy bar. Two boys didnt go get theres so I grabbed them and brought it up to them, so the older kids wouldnt take them from them when they came in. One boy took his the other said he didn't like them. And then the sweet little boy just looked up at me with his brown eyes and asked if he could have another one. It broke my heart to see a little boy so sweet, I just wanted to hug him. At that moment I knew that I wanted to help kids like that, I want to be able to be nice to kids when no one is nice to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment