Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

So this is love

As the sweet naive cinderella sings so this is love, I am also now singing this in my head.SOOOO….. as you may have guessed…. I met a boy :3 and he is wonderful. I'm swooning right now just thinking about him. I have barely known him but I just know . Do you know what I mean? I've loved two people in my life, Both ending in heart break. My first love, my high school sweet heart. Shattered my heart, then I had the one who got away, the timing was just never right and he ended up breaking my heart just a little bit. But I was finally being content with my life and my singledom... Is that a word? It is now ;).. when this guy showed up. He's kind and warm and bright. All the adjectives I could use to describe him are the words that just make you feel happy and sweet. He is wonderful, and welcoming. He is happy and radiant. His smile breaks my heart just a little every time I see him. But heres the thing we've known each other a total of three weeks now.. I'm actually a little embarrassed to admit that. Does that make me a whimsy 12 year old girl that I'm admitting this already? I don't know, all I know is if I didn't say these words or send them out into the universe somewhere that I would be miserable inside. Keeping feelings like this, that are just something wonderful and beautiful, should not be kept to ones self. So here I am telling a viewless blog, I think I love a boy I just met. But what is life if not whimsical? Updates to follow. As for now stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment