Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

A,


I dont know what I feel for you. I dont even know if I like you, I just know that I thought you might be one thing I could have had that she didn't. Isnt that stupid? But, I feel like I've lived my whole life in her shadow, and for once I thought I had something that she couldn't have. I've only had two people pick me over her, and I really wish you would have been one too. I don't know why I have to make everything into a competition with her. Its not even really about her its about you. I cant stand to see you talk to her. Or, any other girl. And, that makes me wonder if I really do care for you. I know you dont care for me, but I wish so badly that you did. I can imagine what your hand would feel like wrapped around mine. Or what your lips would feel like on mine, but when I see you I think. 'aw theres my buddy' but when your gone, I just keep this longing feeling in my heart, I wonder what this is? Could I love you? Could you love me? I dont know anymore.


R

No comments:

Post a Comment