Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

today

Today I feel just depressed. Last night was one of the worst nights I have had in a long time. Me, Alaina, Angel, and Joe were on the phone, Alaina and Angel thought that it would be funny to pretend they werent on the phone so they could listen to what me and Joe were saying. So, Alaina said that Angle got disconnected and that she was going to hang up and call her then call us back, so we said ok and bye and then we started talking, well we talked for about 5-6 minutes and then I accidentally called Joe Jordan. Well, then Joe was like 'um no' and he said it in a way like, idk it sounded like he didnt like Jordan so I asked him if he did, and he was like ' I dont really know him' and I said 'He gets on my everloving nerves.' and then alaina pipes up ' OH REALLY NOW?!" and then  all heck broke loose. She told me she hated me I was crying Joe was freaking out, Angel was being quiet but then she was really rude the next day and everything just makes me so stressed out. I just feel betrayed. How can someone sit on the phone and listen to other people talk for like 5 minutes. That is so rude and selfish and uncalled for. What if I had something I really needed to tell just Joe? Well than evesdroppers would have heard it. I'm just sick and tired of being taken advantage of. Alaina and Angel like Joe. Alaina and Angel think Joe likes me. Alaina and Angel threw me under a bus for a boy.That is so mean, and it makes me feel like crying. I can almost promise you that neither of them would marry Joe Shelton, but I can promise you that if they hadn't lied to me we could've been friends forever. I just don't get why someone would want to throw a friendship away. Now, I feel like they are trying to take Joe away from me. I cant stand the thought of losing Joe. He's my best friend in the whole world and if they take him away what am I going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment