Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dry Face?

This is for all you dry-skinned girls out there (like me).

These two products are AH-MA-ZINNNNG for girls with dry skin. I have always suffered with dry skin, especially in the winter. My face gets really dry right around my nose and on my forehead. This winter has been the worst so far, my skin was so dry it was kind of flakey. So I went out in search of moisturizers. I tried target and it burned my skin, so I got the sensitive skin type and it still burned, I tried taking half an avocado some honey and milk and putting it on my face, and that was just way too time consuming, plus it felt weird. Now I am not a person who will go out and spend more than $50 on makeup and skin products, but for this I splurged and it was SOOOO worth it. They are both Lancome products, I know, you don't have to tell me twice, Lancome can get really pricey, but the quality of their products is amazing. I got a morning cream, and a night toner. 


 Tonique Confort
Comforting Rehydrating Toner
 $25 - 6.8 oz.
 
 
This one smells so good, kind of a floral just clean smell. It feels so nice on my face, if you have dry skin like I do you know what a nice cool liquid can feel like.. amazing. The second I put this on my face my skin felt healthier, it was like giving my face a big glass of water. It literally just takes a small dot the size of a dime I just put it on a cosmetic sponge and work it all over my face. It cools and hydrates and leaves your face feeling fresh.
 
 
 
Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Cream
High Potency Daily Moisturizing Cream
Vitamin Enriched UVA/UVB SPF 30 Sunscreen
 $45 - 1.7 oz.
 
This is the one I use in the morning. It has built in sunscreen which is great. I usually put it on before I put my makeup on. It is not a soothing as the other cream but it works really well. Of course in the morning my face is nowhere near as dried out as it is a night so it doesn't need much. I just dab a little pinch onto a cosmetic sponge and lather is all over my face and it cools and hydrates it before I put all my makeup on. 
Both of these are great purchases, they are kind of pricey , but I think that they are totally worth it. For just about 80 dollars you have a nice moisturizers for your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment