Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

A letter to whoever cares


Dear Innocent person reading this,
All of my friends are all either engaged or in a relationship or just out of one and if you didn’t know it is so strange to see people the same age as you getting married. The whole time I am thinking “ NO! You can’t be getting married! We are the same age. I’m too young! You’re too young! This can’t be happening!” But there it goes right on happening and then it makes me feel bad about myself, and I begin to wonder. Why? Why am I not married, why haven’t I been in a relationship for two years why can’t I find even a decent boy to look at me, and when a decent boy looks at me why am I too shy to say anything to them? I need help I tell you I need help, or a psychologist. Haha. My mom is praying for me to find a husband, my pastor is praying for me to find a husband. I am praying for me to find a husband, and the said thing is, all of these people are praying and I haven’t even had one decent guy walk into my life. Is there something wrong with me? I’ve lost weight. I’m definitely not as fat as I used to be. When I look at that word fat, I just cringe. It makes me want to be sick. I hate the fact that the word fat has become a title. I am guilty I don’t think I have ever right out called someone fat but I think it in my head and that is bad enough. I know people think it about me. I am so sick of being weighed down but one little word.. FAT. Why do we have to be fat or skinny or tall or short?? Why can’t we just we just be HUMAN? I hate titles, I hate judgments and I hate people who think that they are better than everyone else and that they have the right to put someone else down! This world and the people living in it need a wakeup call. GET OVER YOURSELVES. That is all.

Forever your’s,
Rachel Edwards <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment