Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Friends

Friends

Friends are weird things. It may seem like a friend will last forever and then a month later you barely speek to a person. I think changing schools really opened up my mind about the way that people are. I realized that the people you think would be the most faithful don't even want a thing to do with you. And the friends that you barely made time for in the first place, are the only ones who stayed. I also learned that making friends is a very hard thing to do. I think at my old school it was alot easier cause I was in my natural environment, somewhere I felt normal, and secure. So, I didn't mind opening myself up to people. But, now I'm at a new school, with a bunch of very new people and I dont feel comfortable at all but, I've learned that the only way to get somewhere is to put yourself out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment