Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Doubting Thomas

It seems like I am always doubting, no matter what situation I am in I always doubt. I doubt God's plans for my life I doubt what my friends say, I doubt whether or not things will work out. This December me and Carlie were invited to a Christmas party with all the other people we were graduating with, I was hesitant to go but Carlie said she was going, so I figured I would be alright. The day of the party, and of course Carlie had ditched, so that left me going by myself. I had RSVP'd so there was no way to get out of it and my mom was making me go. It was a rough car ride down there, I was doubting whether any of them would want to talk to me because I know they had already met each other, whereas this would be my first time meeting them. My mom was telling me it would be fun and I was doubting whether she was right or not. So I went to the party, and everyone was really nice, so sometimes you just have to trust that no one is trying to lead you down the wrong path or embarrass you or even make you feel bad, and Mom always knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment