Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

NEVER. SAY. NEVER

I will never say never! I will fight till forever, to make it right. Whenever you knock me down, I will not stay on the ground, pick it up and never say never. Now she's bigger than me and taller than me. And she's older than me and stronger than me, and her arms a little bit longer than me, but she aint singing JB songs with me. I be tryin chill, they be trying to solve with the thrill. No pun intended I was raised by the power of will. Like Luke with the force if push comes to shove, like Kobe in the fourth, Ice water cant flood. So we try to be the best and yes, we're the flyest. Like David and Goliath I conquered the giant. So now I got the world in my hand I was born from two stars so the moons where I land.

No comments:

Post a Comment