Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Pain

Ugh so today I had THE WORST headache. Oh my gosh it was awful. and so I had to go sit in my moms car during her last class because I was about to be sick, and I was just starting to feel better, than everyone was coming out to the car, I know they were just trying to be nice and were wanting to sit with me and stuff, but I dont think they realize I had a headache. Then my mom was just taking her time going home today, which she didnt know that my head was that bad. But it was so bad I was getting sick, then I knew I was going to puke. We were in the middle of traffic and everyone was screaming because they didnt want me to puke in the car, so my mom drives right in the middle of traffic and goes in the CVS parking lot. It was SO embarrassing because I had to puke in front of a whole line of traffic and everyone was looking. Most embarrassing thing ever. The poor CVS people.

No comments:

Post a Comment