Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Today I feel like a lonely cloud. Like the sky is completely empty except for one cloud, and thats me. I'm all alone, and all I have left are the memories of better days. Is that lame? I don't know. Really all of this started when we got a new guy at work, and he looked just like Joe, well he looked like him everywhere but his face. Now, I'm not a freak where I just stare at peoples bodies but I walked past the front and saw him sitting out in the lobby, except I thought it was Joe, not the new guy. He was sitting in a chair, the exact same way Joe used to sit. My heart was about to beat out of my chest. So, when we started to work I was talking to the guy, he talks like Joe, hes about the same height Joe was he has the same elbows, same big feet, same everything. Then it started this annoying thing all over again. I just started thinking about Joe, not like I was longing for him but, I was just thinking about him, and us, and what we used to be, then it turned into longing. I thought, you know, this will pass, its just because I saw that guy, but then I couldnt stop thinking about him. I saw someone I thought was him, and yesterday I had a dream about him. I dont know what this is, probably nothing, probably just missing what I used to have, but here lately I've been missing my Joe alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment