Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Madness!

I don't know about you but for me Mondays are CUHRAAAAZAY.
I start my morning at the bright and early time of six AM and after that it feels like its a blur.





I have to head up to my College for a health class and that lasts until 9:30. Then I head back 
home for an hour and a half break. Now usually I use this time as a break BUTTTT today I had to give a speech in my Speech Class and of course who picks to go number one? I do. I have like the absolute worst possible luck. So during my hour and a half break today I was making my powerpoint and outline... I know #procrastinator. 





But it kind of worked out good. My speech went really well and if you must know my topic was the history of cosmetics. It was very interesting and everyone seemed to enjoy it, but that was probably because they weren't absolutely bored of me yet. So during that little break time I usually use that to go through my last tweaks of my piano assignments for the week because every Monday after my 12:30 class ends I have to head two towns over .. which I do in a half hour record time #Kaching .. and run in the door for my "forty five minute" lesson. I put forty five in quotations because I am supposed to be out of there by 3:15 but most of the time I am not out until almost 3:45.. #thestruggle. 





So by the time I finally make it out of my piano lesson I am heading back two towns backwards to home. I get home usually around 4:30 and FINALLY ... if I am lucky.. I get a nap. Most of the time I am in fact not lucky. And by six I am out the door with my older sister to another two towns over to a Symphony practice. It starts at 7:30 but we leave at six because we like to stop for dinner. Yum. Finally at 9:30 practice is over and we finally get to head home I end up being in the door most times 10:15 sometimes 10:30 and then I head straight to bed because I have to be at work at 5:30 the next morning.





Can you say MADNESSSSSSSS???
And that is what I mean by Monday Madness. 
You ready for a nap yet? I am.




Have a fantastic day my little love muffins!Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment