Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

When I'm in a rut.

So I have reached this point in my life where I hate absolutely everything I am involved in.. and it is things that prior to this crisis (?) I really rather enjoyed such as choir. I sing in three choirs and right now I literally dread every choir practice I go to. It doesn't matter which choir it is what time of the day they are I dread every single one of them and while I am there I find myself messing with my phone and checking the time more than I am singing. 

I'm really uncertain as to why this has happened to me but right now I feel absolutely bluh. I am just tired of everything school, work, choir, piano, like literally everything. I even become bored of getting on the internet. WUT? I really hate this time in my life and I really wish it was over with. I wish I knew the remedy to get myself excited about these things again because right now I am not excited. 

Sometimes things that help me when I am in a rut are making goals. So when I am so tired of the constant bore of my diet and I start to get those dangerous thoughts in my head like " Why am I even doing this?" " What is the point in dieting if I am not happy?" I set a goal and a deadline but there has to be a reward at the end of the deadline. So when I first got in a rut about my diet I set a goal that I wanted to look good because I had meet and greet tickets to an upcoming concert. So I tried my best to look my best and I lost a lot of weight. 

Maybe that is what I need to do at this moment in my life. Make happy goals so I can become more involved and less annoyed with my everyday activities. So I am setting a goal THAT when I graduate ( or maybe even sooner ) I am going to take a trip back to London. That will be my goal to work hard and achieve more through the opportunities that I have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment