Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

What's in My Bag?

I should have known that the moment I say I am going to do something five minutes later utter turmoil happens and that thing which I said I would do then becomes impossible to do. Well my great plans of this post being up.. a long time ago.. didn't happen.. but it wasn't for lack of trying. I sat down at my computer that night and uploaded all the pictures I was going to use and logged on to safari so I could start this post and my internet wouldn't load. I went through this for literally an hour so I gave up, then I woke up the next day unable to speak without coughing and a horrible crick in my neck. YAAAAY. Anyways.. I am not better but my neck has almost stopped hurting. haha. Today I have to leave the house so I've been up out of bed for a couple hours and I had a few minutes to spare so I thought I would try to upload this. AAAAAAH. Now that I've typed that something horrible is probably going to happen and I won't be able to finish.. wish me luck!! :)




My Purse 




I have searched everywhere and cannot find this bag on the internet BUT this is a close match here





Oh this bag is my love. I got this for Christmas last year and I think I literally carried everyday of the winter last year and some of the spring and then I put her to rest a while during the summer and as soon as it became colder this year I brought her back out. Literally my favorite purse I have ever had. I love that it has short handles and long handles. I usually use the short handles carrying it on my wrists but I do use the longer straps when my wrists become tired and it fits perfectly on my shoulder. I have this rule about shoulder bags if I have to unfold my elbow for it to fit on my shoulder it is not for me. I literally will not buy a bag if it breaks that rule... luckily this one does not.



NOWWWWWW 
to the juicy insides











Because of my lacking camera skills I wasn't able to capture a picture of everything at once. So you get a picture of each side.



As you can see here I have two wallets. Please don't ask my why because I have no idea. I am currently using that vera bradley one and I guess Betsey Johnson just likes to come along for the ride haha. I have my keys there.. of course.. and then in that stack I have my check book a payment book and some stamps. I always forget to mail my bills till the last minute so I leave them in my purse so I can stick it in my mailbox on the way out the door.





Here I have a hair clip, a hair bow, and some bobby pins.. every girls necessities. To the right of that is a stylus. I have never actually used this and forgot I had it but found it in the bottom of my purse so maybe I will start using it on my new iPhone 5C. :) I have three packs of sweet and low and you may think that this is just coincidental but it is not. I am a daily unsweet tea drinker and I ALWAYS use three sweet and lows so I keep them in my purse just in case the restaurant I am at only carries splenda. Beside the sweet and low I keep my pencil case and inside I keep pens pencils and high liters. I am a college student and if I don't keep these in my purse I will lose them. I have my beats headphones in here which is not something that I usually have but I had them in there because I was watching a show on my phone and didn't want to disrupt someone with the noise.. I'm so nice.. I know. I also have my Kindle Fire HD which I like to keep with me all the time because I am always reading something.







This is what little bit of makeup I had in my purse.. a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip stain a tube of Softlips chapstick and two eybrow pencils by Maybelline. I like to keep a lipstick in my purse because my lipstick never seems to stay so I like to keep one with me to reapply during the day. The chapstick is in there because this time of the year I get terribly chapped lips.. gotta keep those babies moisturized lol and the eyebrow pencils are because I literally have to draw my eyebrows on everyday. I have always had VERY fair eyebrows in fact so fair that growing up most people teased me and told me I didn't have any. I used to feel so self conscious about them but now it doesn't bother me and most people that I am friends with now don't even know that I draw them on.. well they do now lol. 








This last section is my misfit accessories. Sometimes I am really good about putting on jewelry in the morning and every day it ends up in my purse before I get home. I don't know why its just what happens. I have a problem.. lol. These are some tangled pieces I found in the bottom of my purse the mirror necklace is from target the other one tangled with it is from AVON the really blingy one is from dress barn my watch is from charming charlies and the bracelet is from cracker barrel.







These are just a few things that I keep in my purse.. I know most people love these and I know I do because I am nosey. I hope you enjoyed and share with me your posts like this if you have one and I will definitely check it out. 




Have a fantastic day you little love muffins. Xx.


Rach
  







No comments:

Post a Comment